Orders may be placed by contacting Bill Gangi:
Terms of Business
- Minimum order and discounts. Wholesale prices are offered to artists/buyers in the trade. Proof of a resale tax number must be sent before an order is shipped. Minimum order is $25. plus shipping. There are no additional discounts on wholesale orders under $500. Additional discounts are based on volume purchases.
- Shipping/Delivery. Each order will be charged the appropriate amount for its method of delivery. Most parcels are sent USPS or FedEx; overnight and two day service is available. In the event the entire order is returned, shipping charges still must be paid. If you receive damaged goods, save the original packaging and notify us immediately of the damage. We will take care of processing the insurance claim only if you follow our specific instructions.
- Returns. Items marked "Final sale" are not returnable for any reason. For other items, either replacement or store credit will be issued for any item returned in the same condition as sent. We reserve the right to not accept returns on items if damaged, altered, or if our label or tags have been altered or removed, or if a receipt is not sent with the return. Returns must be fully insured and properly packaged at buyer's expense with instructions for exchange or credit. There is a restocking fee of 15% on any return, which may be waived on returns less than 14 days after purchase. No returns after 21 days for any reason.
- Memos. Parcels are available for inspection to established clients in good standing. This privilege requires strict adherence to memo terms, especially time limits of memo. Details are spelled out on memo/ invoice.
- Terms of payment. Check/money order in advance (can delay shipment until check clears); Visa, Mastercard and American Express for quickest service. Individuals wishing to establish an account with us should contact us with banking and trade references. If we do open an account for you, payment is due upon the receipt of merchandise. Total is due "net on receipt"; no partial payments or creative financing (unless we have made arrangements prior to shipping your order). We do not send monthly statements. Our invoice is our request for payment; no shipments to open (unpaid) accounts.